Private Charter Pricing and Excursions: USD$125/ hr ; 2 hr minimum up to 4 hours max
Gratuity NOT included but appreciated
PRIVATE EXCURSION OFFERINGS: (priced by the Hour per above)
ROUTE OPTIONS :
Specialized tours by category:
Water stops / island anchor stop requires a 3 or 4 hour excursion. NO water stops with 2 hour excursions. Paddle boards allowed use on 3 or 4 hour Catamaran excursions (NOT provided with Bowrider offering) .
CASH is always preferred, but we do accept major credit cards, or Zelle
(Sample Excerpt )
The named party members agree to the following terms during their privately skippered charter, adult parents or guardians taking care to have any dependent children under their supervision at all times during the entirety of the excursion, whether on board or on shore excursion stops and in water. The person completing the form speaks for all named and acknowledges all named have read and agree:
1. Length of charter has been requested for duration of ___________ hours. No deposits were taken at any time prior to arrival. Hourly rate is ____$125/hr____________ = __________________. Payment is taken at the completion of the charter by cash, credit card, Zelle, VenMo or Apple.
2. Approximated start time ___________ / End time _______________
3. Any guests that are NOT strong swimmers please tell your captain
4. Departure and return port is Homeport Marina, Dock A, Palm Harbor FL.
5. Date requested for charter _______________________________ .
6. It is agreed by all members that the Captain requests of his guests on board will follow his direction at all times (generally pertaining to safety issues while on board).
7. Crew is not responsible for lost items while on board or on shore. Overboard items lost due to wind, items falling overboard can occur so use caution. They cannot be retrieved.
8. Any alcoholic beverages brought on board will be responsibly consumed by those 21 and over according to Florida laws. Clearwater SunCoast Charters does not provide nor does the crew serve alcohol for consumption but does not limit its guests from bringing on board and drinking responsibly. Absolutely no illegal substances allowed on board. No smoking, vaping or chewing tobacco on board at anytime.
9. The captain will do his best to provide access to itinerary requested, taking into consideration weather, sea state, wind, tides and sea currents among other factors out of his control. Safety of the guests, crew and vessel are foremost.
10. No guarantees are expressed or implied when requesting viewing of sea wild life or other requests beyond our control.
11. Based on wind speeds and direction of travel of vessel, etc we will do our best to set sails but cannot be guaranteed in certain instances as weather in Florida is often changing.
12. Before departure, all clients were briefed on safety information of the vessel including location of life preservers, ship to shore radio function and other general safety items required when underway and at anchor. Safety placards located in salon hanging next to VHF radio.
13. Regarding trampoline use on front of vessel, no more than 1 adult at anytime on trampoline and no jumping allowed. No one in party is to access top of house near main sail mast.
14. While beached or at dock on a shore excursion, on or off vessel (for charters greater than 2 hours), clients are liable for their personal activities, guests and personal items. All named guests hold harmless from liability any off vessel activities they may undertake. It is highly recommended all clients entering water have water shoes to protect from rocks, and other potential sea life. This was also indicated on our Services page on our website.
15. Regarding use of our paddle boards: take note of the captain’s suggestions when using. Wind speeds and water currents/ tides and depth of water can be risk factors for safe use. It is recommended to use life jackets. We do not recommend use if having consumed alcohol.
16. All parties listed understand about rip currents (for those on shore excursions) and take responsibility for their own safety when swimming near beaches. We recommend staying in water that is waist to chest deep at all times, even with paddleboards.
17. Interactions (chasing or touching) with dolphin and manatee are prohibited by FL law.
18. We do not allow swimming from vessel unless at anchored shore excursion location. No jumping in water until Captain has given all clear after anchoring vessel for shore excursions. No diving from vessel is ever allowed due to shallow nature of our excursion locations.
19. Although rare, should unanticipated last-minute inclement weather cause delay in departure or early return or need to anchor, we will either fully cancel excursion or reschedule, at the sole discretion of the captain. Should sustained wind speeds offshore exceed 15+ knots or high probability of lightening during the excursion, the captain is likely to cancel the excursion.
20. I/we named above, explicitly agree to HOLD HARMLESS Clearwater SunCoast Charters, LLC and Captain Derek Patterson personally, from any and all liability, especially as it pertains to actions accounting from consumption of alcohol, off vessel activities whether swimming, wading, paddle boarding or other similar water or beach shore activities.
** You will be asked to sign our Excursion Rules & Safety Waiver at time of boarding before departure. Any questions before excursion date, please email Captain Derek .
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in the charter provided by Clearwater SunCoast Charters, LLC, for myself and/or any minor children for whom I am the legal parent/guardian or otherwise responsible, and for my/our heirs, personal representatives or assigns: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS I fully acknowledge that some, but not all of the risks of participating in the charter in which I am about to engage may include (1) wind shear, inclement weather, lightning, variances and extremes of wind, weather and temperature; (2) any sense of balance, physical condition, ability to operate equipment, swim and/or follow directions; (3) collision, capsizing. sinking or other hazard which result In wetness, injury, exposure to the elements, hypothermia, impact of the body upon the water, injection of water into my body orifices, and/or drowning; (4) the presence of insects and marine life forms; (5) equipment failure, operator error, transportation accidents; (6) heat or sun related injuries or Illness, including sunburn, sunstroke or dehydration; (7) fatigue, chill, and/or dizziness which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of an accident; (8) slippery decks when wet; (9) possible shore excursion off boat (10) paddle boarding or other water activities I might undertake at my own discretion .
I specifically acknowledge I have been given instructions/training in the safe use of the type of equipment used during this charter to my complete satisfaction, and I am physically/mentally able to participate in the charter which I am about to engage. CONTRACTUAL/EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY I fully agree to assume all responsibility for all the risks of the charter to which I am about to engage, whether identified above or not (I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT I UNDERTAKE EVEN THOSE RISKS ARISING OUT OF THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES NAMED BELOW).
My/Our participation in the charter is completely voluntary. I assume full responsibility for myself and any of my minor children for whom I am responsible. This responsibility that I assume on my behalf and that of my minor children, or those children for whom I am legally responsible, extends to any bodily Injury, accidents, illnesses, paralysis, death, loss of personal property and expenses thereof as a result of any accident which may occur while we participate in the activity. I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY MINOR CHILDREN, OR THOSE CHILDREN FOR WHOM I AM LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE, EVEN IF THESE INJURIES, DEATH, OR LOSS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY ARE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES NAMED BELOW.
I HEREBY RELEASE Clearwater SunCoast Charters, LLC & Captain Derek S. Patterson, THEIR AFFILIATED AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR PRINICIPALS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AND VOLUNTEERS. THEIR INSURERS, AND EACH AND EVERY LANDOWNER, MUNICIPAL AND/OR GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY UPON WHOSE PROPERTY AND ACTIVITY IS CONDUCTED, AS WELL AS THEIR INSURERS, IF ANY, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE FOR ANY AND ALL INJURY OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ME OR MY MINOR CHILDREN AS WELL AS OTHER PERSONS AS A RESULT OF MY/OUR PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY, EVEN IF CAUSED BY MY NEGLIGENCE OR BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASEES NAMED ABOVE, OR ANY OTHER PERSON (INCLUDING MYSELF).
I have read this assumption and acknowledgement of risks and release of liability agreement I understand fully that it is contractual in nature and binding upon me personally. I further understand that by signing this document I am waiving valuable legal rights including any and all rights I may have against the owner, the operator named above, or their employees, agents, servants or assigns. I FULLY AGREE IN CONSIDERATION FOR BEING ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHARTER TO HOLD HARMLESS AND IDEMNIFY THE OWNER, THE OPERATOR NAMED ABOVE OR THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVANTS OR ASSIGNS FOR ANY INJURY WHICH MAY BEFALL ME, MY MINOR CHILDREN OR THOSE CHILDREN FOR WHOM I AM LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE (INCLUDING DEATH).
*** You will be asked to sign this form at the time of your departure***